- 15 minutes
- 12 minutes
Prepared miso paste adds elegance and tons of umami to this quick, healthy entree. Earthy, wilted spinach isn't only a great side, but counteracts the inherent saltiness of the miso paste--which forms a beautiful crust over the salmon--for a two-dish supper that won't disappoint.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray, and arrange salmon filets on sheet.
- Cover each filet with an even layer of miso paste; about 1 tbsp. each. Place in preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes, or until salmon flakes evenly with a fork.
- Once salmon is in the oven, get started on the spinach by melting butter in a large skillet. Add onion and garlic and saute 5-7 minutes, or until onions are soft.
- Add spinach and reduce heat to low. Stir frequently as spinach wilts.
- Divide wilted spinach onto 4 plates. Serve immediately topped with roasted salmon.