- 15 minutes
- 5 minutes
This Caribbean/Spanish style dish is full of flavor from locally found produce and Food Lion trusted products.
- Toss julienned pork in rub and set aside while you prepare the sauce.
- To prepare sauce, whisk together lime juice, orange juice, garlic, and honey.
- Heat sauce in skillet over medium heat and add in pork. Saute until pork is cooked through and sauce is reduced to a glaze (4-5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, prepare taco ingredients. Mix avocado, tomato, onion, and avocado. Set aside. Warm tortillas in a dry skillet over medium heat.
- Fill with pork filling and top with cheese and avocado mixture.