- 3 Hours
- 30 Minutes
- Makes 12 Brownies
Put a spooky spin on traditional brownies this Halloween. Create these monster mash brownies with Reese's and top it off with frosting and sprinkles!
- To the prepared batter, add the chocolate chips and mix well. Pour the batter into a greased 13x9-inch pan. (You can line the pan with parchment paper if you wish to make it easier to remove the brownies after baking.)
- Take the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and arrange them so that there will be one per brownie square (evenly space them, four horizontal and three vertical).
- Bake according to package directions.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Divide the cream cheese frosting into two equal portions. Color one half with green food coloring and frost the entire top of the brownies.
- Take the remaining portion of frosting and divide it into two equal portions. Color one half with purple food coloring and the other half with orange food coloring.
- Using purple frosting, add a two-inch curvy stripe, diagonally across the brownies.
- In opposite corners, add swirls of orange frosting.
- Take a wooden skewer and lightly drag the frostings in figure-8 patterns so the colors swirl into each other.
- Use Halloween sprinkles to create trails and other designs, and add candy eyeballs in various places (you can aim to have at least one pair of eyes for each piece of brownie).