- 15 minutes
- 18 minutes
- 4 servings if you are hungry, 6 if you are just being polite.
These mouth-watering flavor-filled spoon bread muffins are so light and moist and crisp on the bottoms that you could eat these without butter. Oh, go on just do it! That will just make them even more than tasty. By the way, the picture is missing one muffin, which I could not wait to eat before taking the picture, so there are 8 muffins.
- preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Whisk the liquid ingredients in a separate bowl, until all the oil is blended Blend well all dry ingredients in a separate bowl
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well. Let rest for 5 minutes
- Grease or vegetable muffin tins and fill 3/4 full
- Put into middle rack in the oven and time for 18-20 minutes
- They are done when a tooth pick comes out clean, and the tops are lightly brown
- take out of oven and let rest for 5 minutes
- transfer to wire rack
Eat them when they are hot, but not so hot as to burn your lips