- 10 Minutes
- 0 Minutes (plus chilling time)
- Add the olives, oil and mustard to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Slice all 12 rolls, without separating, horizontally in half. Spread the olive mixture evenly over the bottom buns. Top with a layer of the salami, bologna, ham and provolone. Top with the remaining rolls.
- Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slice into individual sliders and serve.
Recipe Tip: Substitute your favorite deli meats for the salami, bologna and ham to create your own personalized sliders!