- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- 4 - 6
This recipe for mushroom strudels with a sour cream and parsley filling is so easy, you'll want to make it all the time. Get the recipe from Food Lion!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat, then add the mushrooms, shallot and salt. Sauté until soft, about 7-8 minutes. Reduce heat to low, add pepper and Greek yogurt and fold all ingredients together.
- Lay both sheets of pastry dough out flat and spread the mushroom and yogurt mixture evenly over both, leaving ½ inch of dough uncovered along one edge of each. Roll each sheet to toward the uncovered edge, the moisten the uncovered dough to encourage it to stick.
- Using a sharp knife, cut each roll into 1- to 1½-inch spirals, then carefully transfer each to a parchment-lined baking sheet, spiral sides facing up.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes, then serve warm.