- 5 Minutes
- 45 Minutes
- Makes 4 Servings.
This whole roasted cauliflower is sure to impress at your holiday table. This recipe incorporates dijon mustard and parmesan cheese, resulting in a flavorful & high fiber side dish!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower and cut off the base of the stem so it stands up straight.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, mustard, garlic, salt, and 2 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese. Then, rub or brush the mixture over the cauliflower and place the vegetable in a greased roasting pan or baking dish.
- Place in the oven & cook for 45-55 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center of the cauliflower slides through easily.
- Remove from the oven, top with additional parmesan cheese, parsley, salt & pepper.
- Cut into quarters for serving and complement with a side of lemon for squeezing over the dish to taste. Serve warm & enjoy!