- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 6 eggs
These eggs have a spicy kick that are sure to please at this year's Easter dinner.
- Boil a dozen large eggs until they are hard set. Once cooled and shelled, cut the chilled hardboiled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the cooked yolk from the white. Reserve yolks. Rinse the egg whites and carefully pat dry.
- In a mixing bowl, break the cooked yolks and combine the chopped chow chow relish, horseradish, and mayonnaise. Combine well and add seasonings.
- Spoon or pipe filling into each egg. Drizzle with Nashville hot sauce. Chill before serving.
- To make the Nashville Hot Sauce:
- Cook all ingredients (minus the vinegar) in a small saucepan over medium heat for two minutes. Stir frequently. Remove sauce from heat, and stir in vinegar. Use immediately.