- 20 mins
- Wash and cut the nectarines. Pit and chop the first nectarine into 1/2-inch pieces for the salad. Pit and quarter the other nectarine for the dressing.
- Place the quartered nectarine in a blender or smoothie maker. Add 1 cup (or about half) of the blueberries. Wait to blend until after you add the liquid.
- Zest the orange and set the zest aside. Then add the juice from the orange, vinegar, sugar and cardamom to the blender. Blend about 30 seconds or until well-mixed. Then add the olive oil and blend another 30 seconds. Allow it to rest while you make the rest of the salad so the flavors combine.
- Place a layer of field greens in a large bowl and top with a handful nectarine pieces, blueberries, feta cheese, radish pieces and a few slices of shallots. Repeat until you fill the bowl and end with the toppings over the greens. Sprinkle the orange zest over the top of the salad. Serve immediately.
- Pour the dressing from the blender into a cruet and serve it on the side so guests can add the amount they'd like.
- Serve with Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.