- 15 Minutes
- 8 Minutes
- Allow the pie crust to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the pie crust and cut into stars using a mini star-shaped cookie cutter. Transfer to the baking sheet, leaving space between each star. Mix the melted butter and Italian seasoning in a small bowl and brush over the stars.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Select a large platter or wood serving board. Place a bowl in the center and fill with the hummus.
- Arrange the grapes in bunches and fill in the rest of the space with groupings of the remaining ingredients.
Recipe Tip: Star-shaped crackers can be made sweet by using a cinnamon sugar topping, or you can add your favorite seasonings or grated parmesan cheese to the savory version.