- 10 Minutes
- 4 Hours
- Makes 8 Slices.
This cheesecake pie made with real cream cheese is as simple as can be! This no-bake dessert will be a family favorite. Top with raspberry preserves and fresh blueberries for a decorative look!
- Place a large metal bowl inside the freezer while you make the first part of the filling.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla extract, salt, and lemon juice. Mix again until smooth and creamy.
- Set this bowl aside, and rinse the beaters on the mixer.
- Remove the large metal bowl from the freezer, and pour the cold heavy creamy into it. Use the clean mixer, and beat the heavy cream on high until stiff peaks are formed, resembling whipped cream.
- Use a spatula to fold the whipped heavy cream into the cheesecake filling. Pour the filling into the graham cracker crust, and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours, but preferably overnight.
- Top with raspberry preserves, blueberries, or your favorite fruit!