- 6 hours
- 5 minutes
Impress your guests with these elegant (but super-easy) chocolate and raspberry treats. With only two ingredients, they are affordable and delicious.
- Choose 12 cookie cutters that are 2 inches or less, you can use hearts, circles, stars, butterflies, flowers—anything you like.
- Place the melted chocolate in a piping bag with a round tip.
- Lightly oil the cookie cutters so the chocolate doesn't stick.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the cookie cutters on the parchment paper.
- Pipe the chocolate into each cookie cutter; start with the edges, then fill in the center (flatten out with the tip to spread it around), until the chocolate is about ¼-inch deep. (Reserve some of the remaining chocolate in the piping bag for later.)
- Take the washed-and-dried raspberries and arrange them in the cookie cutters as shown. Lightly press the raspberries into the chocolate (but don't smash them).
- Use the rest of the chocolate in the piping bag to pipe the chocolate over the raspberries.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Before serving, remove from the cookie cutters. They pop out of the cookie cutters pretty easily, but take care not to damage the raspberries.