- 15 Minutes
- 5 Minutes
- 4 - 6
- Using a medium saucepan, heat peach slices, brown sugar, and cinnamon over medium heat. Cook peaches until soft about 5 to 7 minutes. Allow to cool
- In a small bowl combine melted butter and crushed graham crackers. Press mixture into a pie dish (A deep pie dish works best)
- In a large mixing bowl, add pudding, cream and vanilla stirring together until mixed. Then using a mixing paddle or hand mixer, add the cream cheese.
- Next, using a spatula add in 4 Oz of the whipped topping into the pudding mixture
- Assemble the pie: Pour the peach filling into the pie dish, then add the cream filling, next spread the remaining 4 Oz of the whipped topping over the top. Garnish with fresh peach slices.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving