- 4 hours 15 minutes
Enjoy a decadently layered lemon raspberry bar without the hassle of baking.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs with the butter and press into a 9-inch square baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, using the whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Then add the marshmallow fluff, whipping cream and lemon juice. Beat until slightly thickened and smooth.
- Fold in the raspberries and spread the mixture over the prepared crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours. Cut into squares and enjoy.
- Garnish with more fresh raspberries and thinly slices of lemon.