- 15 Minutes
- 0 Minutes
- Beat the cream cheese, brown sugar and maple syrup in a medium bowl using a handheld mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Whisk the heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl until medium peaks form. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Mix 1 cup of pecans into the cream mixture until combined and transfer to the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/3 chopped pecans over the pie.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe Tip: To toast pecans, place on a sheet pan in a preheated 350°F oven for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Alternatively, toast in a skillet over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally