- 15 Minutes
- 5 Minutes
- 8 - 12
- Add butter to a medium saucepan over low heat and slowly stir the butter until melted.
- Once butter is melted, add in all the marshmallows (keeping a small number of marshmallows to add to the top), stir together until mixed well.
- Pour cereal into a large mixing bowl and stir in the melted butter and marshmallows until the cereal is well coated.
- Grease (or cover in parchment paper) a 13” x 9” baking pan and press the cereal mixture into the pan.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cereal. Let cool at room temperature. Cut the cereal into bars and serve.