- 5 minutes
- 2 hours
Line a 8x8 cake pan with parchment paper, making it so that the sides overlap the top.
- Combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter and press into cake pan, refrigerate while making the filling.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk whipping cream until soft peaks form and set aside.
- In another large bowl, cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Slowly add in lemonade starter and continue to mix until well combined. If you are adding food coloring, this is the time to add it.
- Gently beat in whipping cream, avoid over beating, just beat on low until every thing is combined.
Pour filling into cake pan and smooth out the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.