- 20 minutes
- 2 minutes
- Depends on Size of Desired Cookie
Easiest No Bake Oatmeal Cookies you will ever make, and you don't have to eat them with a spoon.
- Using a Heavy Saucepan melt 1 stick Margarine, add 1/2 cup canned milk,2 cups white sugar,1/2 bar German Sweet Chocolate & 1/4 tsp Salt.
- BOIL FOR 2 FULL MINUTES ON MEDIUM HIGH HEAT STIRRING CONSTANTLY.
- Remove from heat and quickly add 2 tsp Vanilla,1/2 cup Peanut Butter,2 cups Quick Cook Oats.
- Stir all ingredients together quickly and then quickly drop by Spoonfuls onto wax paper. The cookies will set up quickly so scoop quickly.
- Let cookies setup completely and Enjoy!!