- 30 Minutes
- 1 Minute
Do you like pudding & donuts? Then this is the dessert for you! It combines both into a sweet trifle treat. Try it today--you'll want to make it again!
- Pour the sanding sugar onto a plate and dip both sides of each donut in the sugar.
- Cut each donut into 8 wedges.
- In a trifle bowl or other glass bowl, place about half of the vanilla pudding as the first layer.
- Place a layer of about half the donut pieces over the pudding.
- Add a layer of Cool Whip (about half of the container).
- Add the rest of the pudding.
- Add the rest of the donut pieces.
- Add the rest of the Cool Whip and top with pastel sprinkles.