- 20 minutes
For a simple but oh so sweet dessert, enjoy these fresh strawberries, filled with Nutella, dipped in melted chocolate and rolled in chopped peanuts.
- Cut the tops off the strawberries and core using a paring knife.
- Put Nutella in baggie, cut the corner off and pipe Nutella into strawberries. Place strawberries on wax paper.
- Put chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave safe dish. Microwave on high stopping every ten seconds to stir.
- Dip strawberries halfway into melted chocolate, roll in chopped peanuts. Place back on wax paper.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.