- 10 minutes
- 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 8 x 11 baking dish.
- In a large bowl mix the butter, sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter until creamy. Add in the egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, oats and baking soda.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and combine evenly.
- Spread the mixture into the greased baking dish. Scatter the chocolate chips on top and lightly press them into mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.