- 15 minutes
- 14 minutes
- Makes 36 cookies
These awesome eggless oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are perfect when paired with an ice cold glass of milk.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, the white sugar, the brown sugar, and the vanilla. Whisk until fluffy. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking soda. Add to the butter/sugar mixture, mix well.
- To that mixture, add the hot water and rolled oats, then mix. Add the chocolate chips and the raisins (optional) and combine.
- Drop the cookie dough in spoonfuls onto a baking sheet. (They donât spread out much during the cooking process, so flatten each cookie lightly prior to baking.)
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 12 to 14 minutes.