- 15 minutes
- 50 minutes
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cut onion and bell pepper into even slices; place in baking dish.
- Cut chicken breasts into thin strips; add to vegetables in dish. Sprinkle with seasoning mix; drizzle with oil. Stir until combined and pieces are coated.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- While the chicken is baking, mix together all ingredients in the Cilantro-Lime Crema section until thoroughly combined. Set aside for serving later.
- Spoon small amount of chicken and veggies onto each tortilla. Top each with Cilantro-Lime Crema, salsa and cilantro, or your favorite fajita toppings.