- 20 Minutes
- 55 Minutes
- 4 - 6
Make a pie just like Grandma used to make: A creamy southern buttermilk pie like no other. Don't miss out impressing on Pi Day 2019!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix flour, sugar, and butter together.
- Place eggs in one at a time, mix well after each one.
- Pour buttermilk, vanilla, and salt in.
- Transfer into pie shell and bake for 45 to 50 minutes until the middle is softly set depending on how hot your oven cooks.
- Open oven and move pie to bottom shelf to crisp crust.
- Cook an additional 5 minutes.