- 1 Hour
- 20 Minutes
- Trim the chicken tenders of any fat or unwanted pieces. Salt and pepper the chicken tenders on both sides.
- Add tenders, Italian dressing, and Balsamic vinegar to a large zip-top baggie. Shake to combine, then remove as much air as possible and seal shut.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Cut zucchini into 1/2” thick slices, then cut the slices into quarters.
- Line a large sheet pan with foil. Scatter the quartered zucchini across the foil, then drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and toss with salt, pepper, and Italian seasonings.
- Push zucchini quarters to the perimeter of the pan, making room in the middle for the balsamic chicken. Remove the chicken from the baggie, and place onto the center of the sheet pan. Brush with additional balsamic marinade, then bake for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the sheet pan from the oven, and flip the chicken over. Brush with additional marinade, and scatter the halved cherry tomatoes in with the zucchini. Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the sheet pan from the oven for a final time, and sprinkle the chicken and veggies with shredded Parmesan cheese. Switch the oven to broil, and broil for 3-4 minutes until browned and bubbly.
- Serve hot, and enjoy!