- 10 Minutes
- 25 Minutes
- In a nonstick pan over medium heat, heat the oil until hot and shimmering. Toss in the chicken, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and allow to cook until lightly brown and cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, line a plate with paper towels and transfer chicken to the plate when done.
- Lower the pan heat to medium low, add chopped bacon and cook until crisp and brown. Set aside 1 1/2 tablespoons of bacon fat and put the cooked bacon on the plate that the chicken is on.
- Return the pan’s heat back to medium high, mix together the broccoli, sweet potato, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook until the vegetables are crisp-tender and the onion is translucent, mixing occasionally.
- Mix in the apples, garlic, thyme, cinnamon, let cook 1 minute and then mix in 1/2 cup of the chicken stock. Bring to a boil and cook until the stock has evaporated. Combine the chicken, remaining 1/2 cup chicken stock and cooked until heated through. Lastly, mix in the bacon and serve warm.