- 5 Minutes
- 10 Minutes
- To prepare the sauce, combine all the ingredients in a jar, top and shake well.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the sesame oil.
- Combine green onions (white parts), vegetables in to the hot pan and stir fry for about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the mirin (this will loosen the browned bits up off the bottom of the pan), cooked noodles, half of the sauce and toss in the hot pan to combine (add more sauce as desired).
- Remove from stove, top with remaining green onions and serve!