- 15 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 8 to 10
Citrus season is here and it's time to celebrate! This pound cake showcases the flavors of oranges, honey, and rosemary in an easy and beautiful dessert.
- Remove the leaves from the rosemary sprigs and discard the stems. Crush/chop the rosemary leaves into smaller pieces.
- In a medium-sized skillet over medium heat, place the honey, the orange juice, the salt, and the rosemary. Bring to a simmer and cook for approximately 5 minutes until the mixture becomes thickened and slightly syrupy. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cut the oranges into 3/8-inch slices and then remove the peel/pith from each slice. Divide along the segment lines to create wedges.
- Cut the pound cake into 1-inch thick slices.
- Place approximately 8 to 10 orange wedges on top of each slice of cake and spoon the orange-rosemary drizzle over the top.