- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
- In a skillet on medium heat, warm 1tbsp. olive oil. Once hot, add ginger and onions and cook until onions are soft, about five minutes. Reduce heat to low, add green beans and cover.
- In a small saucepan, combine marmalade, orange juice, soy sauce, and chili flakes. Bring to a boil over medium heat and reduce to a simmer. Glaze should be thick, but not overly sticky.
- Meanwhile, pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Combine flour, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Lightly dredge shrimp in flour mixture.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a large skillet. Once sizzling but not smoking, add shrimp to oil and fry quickly, turning once. Move crispy shrimp into glaze and cook an additional two minutes.
- Remove shrimp from glaze and serve immediately with cooked green beans. Top with additional glaze.