- 15 minutes
- 5 minutes
The combination of orange and raspberry flavors are oh so flavorful!
- Stir together the jam and orange juice in a small bowl to blend. Set aside.
- Stir together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Using a large rubber spatula, stir a fourth of the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture to lighten. Fold the remaining whipped cream in to the mascarpone mixture.
- Cut pound cake into cubes.
- Line the bottom of a trifle dish or other decorative glass serving dish with a third of the pound cake cubes. Spread a third of the jam mixture over the cake. Spread a third of the cream cheese mixture over the jam mixture, then cover with a third of the fresh raspberries. Repeat layering with the remaining cake, jam mixture, cream cheese mixture, and raspberries.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Dust the confectioner’s sugar over the top and serve.