- 15 minutes
- 10-12 s'mores
- In a food processor blend all of the Oreo cookies in the package until fine crumbs. If you have enough time, it would be best to scrape the cream out of each Oreo and reserve for mixing. Ideally you only want to blend the outer cookies.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, the cookies cream center if you separated the cookies and the cookie crumbs. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Form the mixture into little, round patties
- Soften marshmallows in either the microwave or roast over a fire. To roast indoors, carefully do it over a stove.
- Place the Oreo "patty" on the top of a cracker, top with a marshmallow and then top with the remaining cracker. Enjoy with a glass of milk!