- 10 minutes
- 10-12 minutes
- 2 dozen cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 and line baking sheet with parchment paper (prevents cookies from sticking).
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until smooth. Add in the eggs and continue to mix.
- Add in the mint extract, food coloring and mix some more.
- Once all of the wet ingredients are mixed well, slowly begin to fold in the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Once well mixed, add in the crushed chocolate cookies.
- Scoop cookies out onto a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden brown on the edges.