- 10 minutes
- 10-12 minutes
- 2 dozen cookies
These cookies have it all. They are bright and will bring color to any cookie platter you put together but they also are big, chewy, minty, and have hints of chocolate Oreo's throughout---the best!
- Preheat oven to 350 and line baking sheet with parchment paper (prevents cookies from sticking).
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until smooth. Add in the eggs and continue to mix.
- Add in the mint extract, food coloring and mix some more.
- Once all of the wet ingredients are mixed well, slowly begin to fold in the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Once well mixed, add in the crushed chocolate cookies.
- Scoop cookies out onto a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden brown on the edges.