- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- Preheat oven for 425. On a rimmed baking sheet, place a wire rack. Coat thoroughly with cooking spray
- Pat pickles dry with paper towels until most of the moisture is removed. Place panko crumbs, flour, and eggs (beaten) in three separate shallow bowls.
- Coat the pickles in flour, egg, and panko in that order. Pat the crumbs on to make sure they adhere. Dip one pickle in all three bowls, then move on to the next one. Place on the prepared wire rack and bake until crisp and brown, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, dill dried garlic, lemon juice, and salt into small bowl.
- When ready to serve, transfer the warm pickles onto a platter and serve with dipping sauce. If needed, sprinkle salt on top for flavor.