- 10 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 6 approx.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Put ground beef and turkey in large bowl. Sprinkle onion soup mix over meats. In a two cup bowl/container beat the egg and sauces together until well blended.
- Put bread in microwave for 30 seconds on high. Flip it over and microwave for 30 seconds more. Set bread aside to cool.
- Crumble cooled bread over meat mixture. It should resemble fine bread crumbs.
- With hands, smoosh together meat mixture. Pour sauce mixture over meat mixture and smoosh until it sticks together.
- Place into a loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes. Cool for at least five minutes before serving.