- 5 minutes
- 12 minutes
- Makes 24 poppers
Surprise Mom with these easy-to-eat-in-bed pancake poppers! With blueberries, chocolate, and a dusting of powdered sugar, these are a delightful addition to any brunch menu.
- Add the chocolate chips to the bowl that contains your prepared pancake batter and stir.
- Use the melted butter to thoroughly grease the top and bottom of a cake pop mold.
- Using the bottom of the cake pop mold, fill each cup with the pancake batter. Then put the top on the cake pop mold and secure it.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for approximately 10 to 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes. Then lightly bang the pop mold on the counter to loosen the poppers inside and unlock to remove them.
- Serve topped with powdered sugar and/or maple syrup. Enjoy!