- 10 minutes
- 25 minutes
This pulao is similar to my peas pulao except with the addition of paneer . It is very mildly spiced and is very tasty
- Heat oil, add cloves, cinnamon and cardamom, then add finely chopped onions, green chilli and saute till onion turns transparent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for some more time.
- Add peas, finely chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves, rice and saute for a few more seconds.
- Add 2 cups of boiling water, lemon juice, salt required and pressure cook rice for 3 whistles.(I usually cook with a vessel inside the cooker. If you are cooking directly in the cooker, you do not have to cook for 3 whistles. Just close the cooker without the weight and cook on medium flame, once it is half cooked, stir the contents, close the cooker with weight and simmer for 4-5 minutes.)
- Then add fried paneer cubes to the cooked rice, mix well and serve with raita or any gravy or just homemade potato chips.