- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
- Makes 2 filets
Looking for a quick and easy dinner that's flavorful and filling? Here's your answer.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter and add the garlic powder and lemon juice. Mix, then remove from heat.
- In a shallow pan, combine the panko breadcrumbs, the lemon pepper, paprika, ground mustard, crushed red pepper flakes, ginger, nutmeg, and parsley.
- Place each tilapia filet in the butter mixture, coat each side.
- Then place each filet in the breadcrumb mixture and thoroughly coat each side. (Be sure to put on a thick coating.)
- Place the filets on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake in a 375-degree oven for 15 minutes. Garnish with lemon slices and additional parsley if desired.