- 12 minutes
This Mediterranean inspired recipe is packed full of flavor and a great healthy side for any cookout.
- Marinate Nature’s Place chicken thighs in Food Lion Greek Salad Dressing for about 30 minutes or overnight.
- Heat a large sauté pan to medium high heat and add 2 Tbsp. of Food Lion EVOO.
- Remove chicken from marinade and brown chicken thighs on both sides, approximately 4 minutes per side; allow thighs to cook until done and tender.
- Prepare the pasta in salted water according to box instructions.
- Make the tapenade by mixing together all the ingredients; set aside. Side Note: Tapenade can be made the day before for more developed flavor.
- When chicken thighs are done cooking remove from pan and slice into strips.
- Put pasta, chicken, tapenade, Food Lion EVOO, balsamic vinegar, and basil together in a large serving bowl then toss to combine. Gently fold in feta cheese. Finish with fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Serve hot, room temperature, or as a cold pasta salad the next day.