- 15 Minutes
- 2 Minutes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Put the sprinkles in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave for 15-second intervals until the white chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip the tops of the cones into the white chocolate, and then roll in the sprinkles. Place the cones on the prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until the white chocolate is completely hardened.
- Meanwhile, slice the strawberries into quarters. Add to a medium bowl with the blueberries and raspberries. Carefully mix to combine.
- Evenly divide the mixed berries between each cone. Top with a swirl of whipped cream.
Recipe Tip: For slightly sweetened berries, drizzle with honey after adding to the cones. Mixing the berries with sugar will release their juices and cause soggy cones.