- 10 Minutes
Cater to the adults and kids at your Memorial Day party with this non-alcoholic cocktail. This red, white, and blue beverage is patriotic and refreshing!
- Ahead of time, prepare ice cubes using the lemon-lime soda.
- At serving time, fill each glass halfway with the lemon-lime ice cubes.
- Then use the cranberry juice to fill each glass halfway.
- Then use more ice cubes to fill the glass to the top.
- Add Cool Blue Gatorade and fill each glass.
- The ice cubes represent the “white” of the red-white-and-blue drink, while also adding additional lemon-lime flavor. If you prefer, you can use regular ice cubes (from water) and then fill each glass with 1/3 each of cranberry juice, Cool Blue Gatorade, and sugar-free lemon-lime soda.