- 20 minutes (Freeze time: 6 to 24 hours)
- 2 quarts
Scoop up some delicious home-made peach ice cream this summer and serve it to friends in cones or decorative bowls.
- In a medium saucepan, cook the peaches. Press them through a food mill and discard the skins, keeping the pulp and juices.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat the sugar cream and milk, whisk together to dissolve the sugar. Pour the cream and peach puree mixtures together and stir. Let cool completely and refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour the chilled cream peach mixture into your ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer’s instructions
- Transfer the ice cream into an airtight container and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight. Scoop into bowls or into your favorite type of cone to enjoy.