- 20 minutes (Freeze time 6 to 24 hours)
- 10 pops
Combine the delicious flavors of peaches and nectarines in a refreshing and fruity pop.
- Cut up the nectarines and peaches and cook over medium to low heat in a saucepan. Cook until they are soft.
- Press through a food mill or strainer. Discard the skins.
- In a large saucepan, cook the fruit puree, water, sugar and gelatin. Bring to a boil and whisk to dissolve the gelatin.
- Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature. While the mixture cools, soak the wooden ice pop sticks in warm water.
- Pour the cooled mixture into the ice pop molds about 3/4 way full. Place the cover on the mold and insert the wooden sticks about 3/4 way. Place in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight.
- To remove the ice pops, simply run the mold under hot water to gently loosen them. Pull the ice pops out and enjoy immediately or place in individual sandwich bags for quick treats at a later time.