- 10 mins
- 12 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each
Need a quick, sweet dessert? These Peaches & Cream RITZwich are a great way to get a speedy sweet bite.
- Preheat a non-stick grill pan on medium-high heat. Cook peaches for 2 minutes on each side or until grill marks show.
- Spread 12 crackers with cream cheese spread; top with grilled peaches.
- Cover with remaining crackers to make sandwiches. Enjoy!
- VARIATION: Swap 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in light syrup for the fresh peaches. Drain peaches and cut each slice lengthwise in half before grilling.