Peanut Butter and Jelly Bites
November 27, 2018 Comments
- 25 minutes
- 15 minutes
- Makes 2 dozen
A quick before or after school snack, perfect for fueling up for activities of all kinds. For under, $10 kids will be asking for this every week!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Incorporate ¼ cup jelly and cream cheese until mixed well.
- Roll out crescent dough into rectangular sheets.
- Using half of cream cheese and jelly filling on each sheet, spread to within ½ inch of edge.
- Starting with the long side, roll up the crescent sheets and pinch the seams to seal.
- Slice into 12 pieces and placing them, cut side down, onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until golden brown – roughly 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes on wire racks.
- Mix peanut butter, milk, and confectioners' sugar in a small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over rolls to finish and top with extra jelly.
Create Your Display Name