- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
Who doesn't love cookies? The great flavor of peanut butter, banana and oats in a cookie so healthy you can eat it for breakfast- guilt-free.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two half sheet pans with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat together the peanut butter, maple syrup, and softened bananas. Beat the mixture until it is smooth.
- Add the salt, rolled oats, raisins, chocolate chips, and walnuts and fold together with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon out onto the parchment paper. These cookies will not spread, so you can put them close together.
- Bake for about 16-20 minutes (depending on how big you make them), or until golden brown and set. Let cool slightly before removing from the baking sheet.