- 1 Hour
- 20 Minutes
Do you love combining peanut butter and banana? Then, this is the pie for you. The added bacon adds a nice savory touch to the flavor combo. Try it today!
- In a bowl, combine the peanut butter cookies, the melted butter, and the sugar. Mix well and press the mixture into a deep-dish 9-inch pie pan. Place in the refrigerator.
- In another bowl, combine the cream cheese, the vanilla, and the peanut butter. Mix well. Fold in the whipped cream.
- In another bowl, combine the cream cheese, the cocoa, the melted chocolate chips, and the vanilla, and mix well. Fold in the whipped cream.
- To assemble, remove the pie pan from the refrigerator and sprinkle the crumbled bacon in the bottom of the crust.
- Spoon in and smooth out the peanut butter mixture.
- Add the sliced bananas; press them lightly into the peanut butter.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture in layer over the bananas and smooth it out.
- Return to the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve. Prior to serving, top with 2 cups of whipped cream, some shaved chocolate, and the chopped peanuts.