- 5 Minutes
- Lay tortillas onto a flat surface. Use a knife to spread peanut butter across the left half surface of each tortilla. Start with 1/4 cup of peanut butter for each tortilla, then add more to fit your liking (if desired).
- Repeat with the hazelnut for the right side of each tortilla, so the surfaces of each tortilla are covered with both spreads.
- Place one peeled banana onto the far left edge of one tortilla. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chopped strawberries across the remaining surface of the tortilla, allowing them to stick to the peanut butter and hazelnut spreads.
- Gently roll the tortilla around the banana. Roll the entire tortilla up into a roll-up, with the banana being surrounded by layers of peanut butter, hazelnut spread, strawberries, and tortilla.
- Repeat for remaining tortillas.
- Cut the roll-ups into small, bite size pieces.
- Divide the strawberry and banana roll-up bites among four plastic to go containers, placing the bites into the into centers of the containers.
- Divide the blueberries, blackberries, carrots, and strawberries among all of the containers, as well.
- Seal the container shut, and refrigerate until you’re ready to pack it or take it with you!