- 5 minutes
Serve up this healthy after-school snack and watch these pinwheels disappear! With peanut butter, fruit, and granola, what's not to like? Especially when they can be made for under $10!
- Spread 3 tablespoons of peanut butter on each tortilla; thinly spread it all the way to the edges.
- Add 2 tablespoons of granola to each tortilla.
- One one of the tortillas, place 1 tablespoon of dried cranberries. On the other tortilla, place 1 tablespoon of raisins. (measurements aren't exact - can add more fruit if desired).
- Drizzle a teaspoon or two of honey over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with a little sea salt.
- Slowly roll up each tortilla (gently but tightly). Cut each tortilla roll into 1-inch slices and serve.