- 20 minutes
- 12 turnovers
Pastry, peanut butter, and plenty of chocolate—what's not to love about this delightful, s'mores-inspired dessert?
- Cut each sheet of puff pastry into six equal pieces. Roll each one out slightly to create a 3x3-inch square.
- Break each graham cracker into 4 pieces and each chocolate bar into 4 pieces as well. Using one piece of puff pastry at a time: lay a graham cracker piece on one half of the pastry.
- Add a tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Add a piece of chocolate.
- Add 3 to 4 mini marshmallows.
- Wet the edges of the pastry with water so it will stick together.
- Fold the top half of the pastry over the other ingredients and use a fork to press the edges together and seal the ingredients inside.
- Carefully place each pastry on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Crack the egg into a small bowl and add a tablespoon of water; whisk the egg and water together. This creates the egg wash for the pastry.
- Brush the egg wash on each pastry (make sure that you brush along the edges, too).
- Bake in a 400-degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and add 1 cup of mini marshmallows. Heat and stir until the marshmallows are completely melted. Place the marshmallows in a pastry bag and pipe in a zig-zag pattern over the top of the pastries. Place the mini chocolate chips in the marshmallow piping.