- 5 minutes
- 45 minutes
Enjoy fresh pears and caramelized onions with melted brie cheese wrapped in warm quesadillas.
- Slice 2 onions and place in pan with butter and rosemary leaves. Set burner to low-med and cook for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- On 4 tortillas, add 2 oz. of sliced brie to each.
- Add 1/2 sliced pear to each tortilla.
- Divide onions equally and place on top of brie and pears. Top with a second tortilla.
- Place on hot pan, set to medium, and cook for 3 minutes, flip and cook 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.